Chanukah lamp. Eretz Israel, first half of the 20th century.
Panel ornamented with lions recumbent at the foot of a Menorah, "Bezalel" style.
Height: 7.5 cm. Width: approx. 12 cm.
Chanukah lamp. Morocco.
Cast brass, engraved tin brass.
The Chanukah lamp base is made of cast brass, four four-sided oil-fonts, pinched with place for placing eight wicks. An ornament shaped like a rooster is screwed to each edge of the base. The back panel is made of tin brass bent into the shape of a triangle with engraved ornamentation: a Star of David, floral and geometric patterns. At top of back panel - the shamash.
Height: 10.5 cm, width: 14 cm.
Chanukah lamp. [Tֳ©touan?].
Cast brass; hammered tin.
Chanukah lamp base made of cast brass. The back panel is made of sawn tin (its edges are bent back) with hammered ornamentation. Shamash of cast brass as well and located at center of back panel. A tin channel is connected under the shamash. Height: 19 cm, maximum width: 18 cm.
Chanukah lamp. Morocco.
Tin copper; lead.
Base of Chanukah lamp partially cast and covered with tin copper. The back and side panels are made of lead-covered tin copper. Engraved at center of back panel is a large Star of David with another deeper ornament in its center (unidentified). The shamash stands at the top of the Star of David.
Height: 14.5 cm, width: 20 cm.
Chanukah lamp. Israel, 1950s.
Images of Maccabean warriors with shields. Missing spears held by soldiers, which served as oil fonts (possibly hats on heads missing as well).
Width: 28 cm.
Chanukah lamp made by "Kedem". Eretz Israel, 1950s.
Cast brass, tin brass.
Chanukah lamp styled like "Klein Kom" and "Pal-Bel" Chanukah lamps. Arch-shaped back panel, with embossed inscription "HaNeirot Hallalu Kodesh Hem". Place for placing eight wicks and raised platform for shamash at base of menorah. Stamped on reverse side: "Kedem, Israel, Handmade". Height: 13 cm, width: 16 cm. Good condition.
Knife for opening letters. Vilna, 1917.
Carved on knife handle is the figure of an Eastern European Jew with a thick beard wearing a hat above the inscription "Wilna 1917".
Length: 23.5 cm, maximum width: 3.5 cm. Good condition. Breaks with pieces missing at both ends.
Four Chanukah lamps. Eretz Israel, 20th century.
Copper and other metals. Each one has an original design, some amateur work. One is in the form of the symbol of the Broadcasting Authority (stamped: Israel, artist's stamp: Shenfeld 1985). One has secondary use as a cog-wheel.
Three large handwritten amulet leaves, particularly large.
Ink on paper, several colors. Holy Names and incantations, Kabbalistic illustrations. Long Judeo-Arabic inscriptions.
67x41 cm; 62x47 cm; 44x28 cm. Good condition, stains and wear, folding marks
1. Chanukah lamp made of hammered and engraved tin copper. The "State of Israel" engraved on base. On back panel, an illustration of Mattityahu the Cohen and six warriors from the House of Hasmonean, with inscription: "Mi Chamocha BaElim Hashem / Mattityahu Cohen Gadol".
2. Chanukah lamp made of engraved tin copper; cast brass oil-fonts. The symbol of the State of Israel is engraved on back panel. The nine oil-fonts become progressively bigger.
3. Chanukah lamp made of tin brass. On back panel, hammered ornamentation of oil pitcher and olive branch.
Various sizes and conditions.
Three small goblets.
Two goblets on stem. Silver (stamped), engraved Star of David and leaf ornamentation on one goblet. * Goblet without stem. Silver (unstamped), amateur engraving of lions, branched menorah, inscription "Borei Pri Hagefen" and gems embedded into silver.
Three Matza covers, fine embroidery. Germany, early 20th century.
1. Round cover. High quality and impressive colorful embroidery with letters "A.M." (apparently, initials of owner of cover), year: "Et Ketz"  and "Korban Pesach". Three protruding tabs: "Cohen", "Levi", "Yisrael".
2. Round cover. High quality colorful embroidery. Purple flowers and yellow text and Star of David.
3. Square cover. Colorful embroidery upon reddish-brown velvet. dated: 1902.
Various sizes and conditions
1. Miniature locket made of gold (stamped), in the shape of a Torah scroll, with a Star of David and inscription "Zion". 1x0.5 cm. Good condition. Bend on reverse side.
2. Coin-like amulet, for wearing around neck: "Hashem shall send his angel before you". Silver (stamped on reverse side "Sterling 925"). Diameter: 2.2 cm. Good condition. Hole for hanging.
Torah Scroll mantle. .
Gold thread embroidery upon fabric; red velvet; gem-like ornaments.
On top, embossed red velvet Torah crown covered with silver thread embroidery, set with gem-like ornaments. Beneath crown, embroidered inscription: "Kodesh LaHaShem, donation of Ms. Pesel Panta, 1876". 70x44 cm. Good condition. Tears on upper section and on borders.
Chess pieces (32 pieces) produced by Hans Teppich. Jerusalem, 1950s-1960s.
Cast brass; engraved.
Complete set of chess pieces with Teppich's characteristic design. Placed in original wooden box with etched decorations. Box 25x13 cm. Very good condition.
1. Chanukah lamp made of silver covered tin brass. Center of back panel incised in lattice pattern, edges in wavy incision. At center of back panel, link for shamash (missing). At top, stamp "Silver Plated" and a loop for hanging on wall. Apparently, handmade and not mass produced. Height: 14.5 cm, width: 15.5 cm. Good condition.
2. Silver Chanukah lamp (stamped: 800). Long rectangular base divided into eight rectangular oil-cups. A link for the shamash (missing) is connected to back panel. The back panel is arch-shaped, decorated with geometric patterns. Apparently, handmade, with secondary use of another silver utensil (perhaps a napkin holder). Height: 5 cm, width: 11.5 cm. Good condition.
Ha Lachma Anya, colorful illustration on glass [copied from illustrated manuscript from the Middle Ages). Beginning of 20th century.
20x14 cm. Good-fair condition, minor damage and color erasing. In frame 26x20 cm. (damaged).
Chanukah lamp. Poland, 19th century?.
Sicilian style triangular Chanukah lamp [which was transferred to Poland and Morocco. See: Narcissus, Chanukah Menorah, page 38].
Height: 12 cm. Width: 14 cm.
MiShenichnas Adar Marbim B'Simcha. Katz Trebiֵ¡ov Publishers, Wiko Lithographic Printing, Koֵ¡ice, [1930s].
Printed on paper.
The custom in Slovakia, Hungary and other countries, was to hang such pictures on the wall of the Beit Knesset from the beginning of Adar.
48.5x33 cm. Fair condition. Tears, primarily along folding lines, some missing. Unprofessional tape repairs.
Three Chanukah lamps shaped as sailboats. Israel, 1950s.
All three inscribed "Israel". Two are intended for candles; the third contains oil fonts. Various sizes, 11-15 cm.
Zum Andenken an Die Barmizwah (memento from Bar Mitzvah). Two original illustrations. [Germany?].
Ink on paper. Signed by artist: D. Rund.
In center, Bar Mitzvah boy reading the Torah, with candles to his right and left and above him the verse Yevarechecha HaShem VeYishmerecha, two tablets of the Ten Commandments, Star of David symbols, doves with olive branch and more.
 leaves, glued on cardboard plates. 24X30 cm. Good condition, stains and penciled notations.
Amulet in the shape of a locket with a hand (chamsa) at center. [Central Europe, end of 19th century or beginning of 20th century].
In the center, embossed shape of a hand (chamsa), G-d's name and the inscription "Jerusalem" and "Ben Porat Yosef". The edges are decorated with floral patterns. Diameter: 6 cm. Good condition.
Wimpel [linen Torah binder] for Torah Scroll. France, 1949.
Hand illustrated and painted letters, with fine ornaments: "Michael son of Yitzchak HaLevi born on Shabbat, 5th of Tammuz 1949, may he be raised to Torah, Chupa and Maג€™asim Tovim, Amen Sela". Flags of State of Israel and France appear above words "son of Yitzchak". At edge of Wimpel, after the word "Sela", illustrated ornament with name of newborn in French: "Gerard Michel Levyג€¦ 1949". 350x16.5 cm. Good condition.
Plate with figures of three Jews sitting on a bench. Carlsbad, Czechoslovakia.
Embossed at center, figures of three Jews sitting on a bench. Under the figures appear the names of the Jews (with mistakes).
16.5x13 cm. Good condition.