Portrait of Albert Einstein / engraving / 19.5X25 cm / captioned in the plate and signed in pencil
Two books about Jewish-Christian polemics:
1. Disputa del christiano con l'ebreo di Melchior Palontrotti. Ad istanza di Pietro Pauolo Romaldi romano. Doue si proua chiaramente contra l'ebreo, che la riduttione temporale, che aspetta fù adempita nella liberatione di Babilonia [ dispute between a Christian and a Jew]. Girolamo Barberi Printing Press, Rome, 1647. Italian.
27,  (i.e. 37, ) pp, 20 cm. one leave lacking. Fair condition. Worming. Open tears. Adhesive tape. New binding.
2. Gespräch in dem Reiche der Todten über die Bibel und Talmud zwischen Dr. Luther und Raschi, [conversation in the kingdom of the dead about the Bible and the Talmud between Dr. (Martin) Luther and Rashi]. Schwabach: Johann Jacob Enderes, 1737-1738. German and some Hebrew. Frontispiece engraving of Rashi and Luther. Parts 1-2.
14; 88 pp +  engraving, 20.5 cm. Good-fair condition. Stains. Worming. Damaged binding. Tears to spine.
Micrograph – Book of Psalms. Amsterdam.
Dutch. Signed on bottom. Illustrated with biblical scenes. Decorated with a thin paper frame.
42.9X53.5 cm. Fair condition. Wear. Stains and tears.
Landscapes, Urban Landscape and an Apocalyptic Scene / two engravings, lithographs and reproduction of a drawing in ink / average size 17X22 cm / one engraving is signed in pencil, lithograph is signed in pencil and in the plate, the apocalyptic scene is dedicated in pencil and dated 1916 (original is signed and dated 1914)
Das Stiftsfräulein und der Tod [The Canoness and Death], by Alfred Döblin. Berlin-Wilmersdorf: A.R. Meyer, . German.
Story by Jewish-German author Alfred Döblin. With five impressive woodcuts by Ernst Ludwig Kirchner (1880-1938), German painter and printmaker, one of the founders of the group of Expressionist painters Der Brucke. This story by Döblin is the first literary work illustrated by Kirchner.
 pp +  leaves (woodcuts), 23.5 cm. Bound in a new leather binding, without front cover. Part of the original front cover - a woodcut by Kirchner - is inlaid in the binding. Good condition.
Street Musicians in Japan, Woman Watching the Street from a Railing / ink and watercolor on paper / average size 14X20 cm / the first signed in pencil, captioned and dated 1900
Die 12, Gedanken uber A. Block's Gedicht von Franz Reichental [The Dozen, contemplations about Alexander Block's poem by Franz Reichental]. Vienna: Sesession Ges. M.B.H., 1924.
The Dozen, a portfolio with lithographs by Franz Reichental for Alexander Block's poem. Handwritten text to inner side of portfolio. Tissue guards separate the lithographs. Lithographs are signed in pencil and marked "Probedruck". The folder is signed in pencil and marked "Probedruck".
 lithographs (including title page), approx. 69X55 cm. Fair condition, lacking some tissue guards. Creases, folds and small tears, adhesive tape marks. Age-darkened paper. Worn cover, lacking flaps, torn in some places.
Portraits / two drawings and three woodcuts / 12X25 cm to 29X39 cm / two are signed in the plate, three signed in pencil
Martin Buber XX Récits Hassidiques, traduits de l'allemand par Armel Guerne, eaux-fortes originales de Eric Brauer, Editeuropa Anstalt & Galerie Sydow, 1972. French.
Récit Hassidiques, 20 engravings in color, numbered 66/300 and signed in pencil by Eric Brauer, depicting Hassidic stories by Martin Buber. Translated from German by Armel Guerne. 150 copies were published in French and a similar number of copies in the original language – German. In addition to the engravings, ornamented initials appear at the beginning of each story. Handsome folder.
93 pp (20 engraving sheets),  leaf,  pp, 36 cm. Good condition.
1. Elegant Figures / ink and Gouache on paper / 1920th / signed in ink / 27.6X41.4 cm / Inscription in pencil on the reverse
2. "No. 18" / engraving / 1918 / signed in the plate in pencil / 18.7X9.9 cm / inscription and date in pencil on lower margins and on the reverse
The Lamentations of Jeremiah. Wales: Gregynog Press, 1933. English.
A bibliophile edition of the Book of Lamentations, with woodcuts by the English artist Blair Hughes-Stanton (1902-1981). Copy no. 148 out of an edition of 250 copies; bound in a fine leather binding.
 leaves, 38.5 cm. Good condition. Damage to binding.
1. Venice / engraving / 31.5X19.5 cm / signed, captioned and dated in the plate / matted
2. Reflection in the Lake / watercolor on paper / 26.5X20 cm / signed in pen and pencil and captioned
3. Fantasy Night / watercolor on paper / 26X20 cm / signed in pen and pencil and captioned
Figures / three engravings and two woodcuts / 16X15 cm to 34X19 cm / four signed in pencil, two numbered / woodcuts are matted
Artist Jozef Israëls on the Beach in Scheveningen, Children Playing in the Sand, Painter in Nature / three lithographs / average size 14X17 cm / two lithographs signed in pencil
Rembrandtsche Radierungen. Berlin: Amlser & Rothardt, 1904. German. Exquisite portfolio with 45 etchings by Rembrandt, printed in the late 19th or early 20th century. On the verso of the etchings are two stamps – "Facsimilireproduktion der Reichsdruckerei Berlin" and "Einzelverkauf durch Amsler & Rothardt Berlin W 64". At the bottom of each leaf is an embossed number, probably a serial number identifying the etching. Each etching is attached to passe-partout (in four cases, two small engravings are mounted on one passe-partout). Each passe-partout leaf is inscribed in pencil with the title of the etching (in German), year made, and a catalogue number. No table of contents or additional details. Exquisite leather portfolio, title embossed on the front and a window through which a Rembrandt engraving can be seen. On the inner side of the portfolio is a gilt caption – A.D. MDCCCCIV.
Urban Landscape / 1945 / Pastel, charcoal and pencil on paper / 39X26.5 cm / signed and dated
Portrait of Albert Einstein and an additional portrait / two lithographs / average size 39X41 cm / signed in pencil. Einstein's portrait is captioned in the plate.
Horse Trainer, Horse Riders / two lithographs / average size 40X35 cm / signed in pencil / some stains to one lithograph
Humanistisches Judentum, Erbe und Aufgabe, G. H.-Shikmoni. Private edition, by C. Ullman. Haifa, 1948. Huamanistic Judaism, essay by philosopher Georg Hertz-Shikmoni. Introduction by Albert Einstein. Private edition, stenciled.  leaves, 25 pp, 32 cm. Fair-good condition. Open tears to corners of binding. Spine partly detached.
10 Radierungen über das Thema Mütter von Michel Fingesten. Published by Der Neuen Kunsthandlung, Berlin, 1920.
Ten engravings (including title page) by Michel Fingesten (1884-1943), signed in pencil. Accompanied by short texts by Rudolf Leonhard. Numbered copy, 27/100. Illustrated cover.
 pp + 10 engraving plates, 41 cm. Good condition. Some stains to endpapers and to binding. Contained in a cardboard folder, damaged.
Portraits of Women / two drawings in pencil and charcoal / average size 23X29 cm / one signed in pencil and dated "January 30" the other dated and captioned "Paris 25.V.03"
Horrors of War / five engravings / average size 24X32 cm / signed in pencil, two signed in initials and dated in the plate, one is signed and dated in the plate
Five books about Morocco from different angles – photographs of views and people, art, jewelry, dishes and more:
* Le Maroc, Edmundo De Amicis, traduit de l'italien avec l'autorisation de l'auteur par Henri Belle. Paris; Hachette, 1882. French. Journey in Morocco, illustrations. Decorated leather binding. Significant foxing.
* Nordafrika, Tripolis, Tunis, Algier, Marokko, Baukunst, Landschaft, Volksleben, Ernst Kuhnel. Berlin: Verlag Ernst Wasmuth, 1924. Photography book in black and white depicting North African countries. German.
* La décoration marocaine; cinquante-quatre planches accompagnées d'une préface et d'une table descriptive, Joseph de La Neziere. Paris: Librarie des Arts Decoratifs Calavas, [1925?]. French. Plates depicting dishes, fabrics and jewelry. Detached cover boards, torn spine.
* Le Costume au Maroc, par Gabriel-Rousseau. Paris: Le Boccard, 1938. French. Portfolio with pamphlets, with texts and illustrations of costumes and garments mounted on the leaves.
* Bijoux arabes et berbères du Maroc, Jean Besanceno. Casablanca: Éditions de la Cigogne, . Portfolio with pamphlets and plate-sheets with illustrations of Arab jewelry designed by the artist Jean Besancenot, with captions. Reproduction of a drawing in color facing the title page.
5 books. Size and condition vary.
Books were not thoroughly examined and are sold As Is.
1. Poster in lithographic printing / Le Message Biblique de Marc Chagall, Musée du Louvre, Galerie Mollien, CH. Sorlier Grav. 1967 / signed in pencil / 49.5X72 cm / framed (unexamined out of frame), damp staining
2. Woman, Angel and Flowers / engraving in black and blue / signed in the plate / 16X19 cm / remnants of adhesive tape